Can you say “massage” fast three times? Never mind. You don’t need to – just call Jennifer Woodson at (239) 571-4088 or visit Sports Massage & Rehabilitation to make an appointment for the best sports massage in town. Jennifer combines her professional skills as a massage therapist, knowledge of the human body with her passion as a triathlete to target your particular needs.
Massage therapy is a healing art that encompasses the manipulation of tissues, positively affecting and improving health and well-being. It relieves muscle tension, strain, soreness as well as insomnia, arthritis, bursitis, headaches, digestive problems, stress, anxiety, depression and more.
Local cyclists, runners, swimmers and athletes come to see Jennifer for regularly scheduled massage therapy and for recovery sessions. Call Jennifer or visit the Sports Massage & Rehabilitation website for rates and scheduling.
Here are some of the types of massage therapy offered at Sports Massage & Rehabilitation:
- Therapeutic Massage – this is a full body massage using classic European massage techniques. Light to moderate pressure heps soothe and relax sore, tired muscles, increasing circulation while inducing a feeling of overall well-being.
- Sports Massage – this session starts with a 30-minute stretching to release tension from the muscles and helps to improve range of motion. Great for pre or post activity, includes deep pressure techniques, stretching with range of motion to increase flexibility, reduce soreness and to enhance muscular balance and comfort.
- Deep Tissue Massage – incorporates stronger pressure with sophisticated massage strokes along the body with elbows and knuckles applied to specific trigger points. This therapy is ideal for guests experienced in massage and is very effective after a vigorous exercise session.
- Back, Neck and Shoulder Massage – this one is the perfect solution to relieve daily stress affecting, in particular, the neck, shoulder and back area where physical and emotional stress most often manifest themselves.
- Thai Body Work – Thai bodywork is a deep, full-body treatment, which includes both stretching of the joints and muscles, and applied pressure to the sen lines.
Jennifer Woodson / Sports Massage and Rehabilitation, LLC
5006 Tamiami Trail, North
Naples, Florida 34103