We sincerely hope this online source of Southwest Florida events helps you maximize your enjoyment of the Naples and Bonita Springs area. Times, cost (if any), and dates subject to change or cancellation.
- This event has passed.
Briggs Boardwalk Nature Walk & Good Fortune II Cruise
February 11, 2014 @ 8:00 am - 1:00 pm
An event every 2 weeks that begins at 8:00am on Tuesday, repeating until February 25, 2014
Start your morning with a trained Conservancy of Southwest Florida volunteer naturalist to explore five unique eco-communities all in one location. Briggs Boardwalk is also a Great Florida Birding Trail site, so don’t forget your binoculars. Complete the morning with a delicious lunch at the Isle of Capri and then cruise back to our dock. Lunch cost not included in program fee. Reserve your spot today!
Cost: Members: Adult/$32; Under 12 $14; Others: Adult/$42; Under 12 $19.
What to bring:
- You are welcome to bring food and drinks.*
(Limit one personal size cooler per 2 voyagers.)
*Water will be available for purchase on board.
- Binoculars (a limited supply is available for use)
- Sunscreen/hat (the boat is canopied so you will not be in direct sun)
- Mosquito repellant
- Light jacket for sunset cruise – Temperature is cooler over the water
- The Good Fortune II boat and all captains are Coast Guard certified.
- All trips are weather-permitting. We will provide notice to you as soon as a trip is cancelled, generally within two hours of departure time.
- As a courtesy to other guests, we ask that you kindly cancel or reschedule your cruise at least 48 hours before departure time.
- Facilities are available onboard the boat for your convenience.
Interested in buying or selling real estate in the Naples and Bonita Springs, Florida area? Visit StepsToTheBeach.com.