CityFest is a fun way to celebrate the City’s variety, diversity and uniqueness of the Downtown retail and Waterfront areas, restaurants and cultural destinations; it is also a means to highlight traditional or newly established “social and cultural” activities and the achievements of individuals who helped shape the history the City of Naples.
- May 1: Naples Dixieland Jazz Band – Cambier Park
- May 5: CityFEST kick-off on 5th Avenue South – Sugden Plaza 6
- May 5: Cinco de Mayo Evening on 5th 6:30 to 9:30pm on Fifth Avenue South 239.692.8436. Enjoy live musical performances throughout the Avenue and dine at one of our many restaurants, bistros and pubs, and shop at our many boutiques, galleries and gift shops
- May 5 – 15: Restaurant Week – RestaurantWeekNaples.com
- May 6 – 7: Tin City Parking Lot: 6th Annual Blues, Brews & BBQ festival Features free admission, live music, vendor booths, kids’ activities, concessions and beverages, waterfront dining & shopping and much more.
- May 8, 9am to 2pm: 1st Annual Mother’s Day Brunch, benefiting Young Life New Collier, Sugden Plaza.
- May 10: Naples Princess, 550 Port O Call Way, 12:30p to 3p 239.649.2275 – for 2 days only enjoy $25 (plus tax) daytime sightseeing cruises aboard the Naples Princess. Valid on the 12:30 and 3pm cruises. No other discounts apply.
- May 10: Palette to Palate, Crayton Cove, 5:30 pm 239.435.3938: Crayton Cove’s original restaurants will welcome diners with special dining options and discounts. Between dining courses, visitors view recent art works at some of Naples’ most prominent galleries.
- May 11: Bayfront/Tin City Area: Waterfront Walk around 5:30 to 8:30pm, 239.595.3962 – This exclusive event features a night of strolling the Naples waterfront as guests enjoy signature food items and adult beverages from 4 different establishments in the waterfront area.
- May 11: Celebrate Mom, the Village Shops on Venetian Bay, 10am to 1pm, 239.961.2975 – Treat Mom to a special afternoon with live entertainment and complimentary photos. 10% of sales will be donated to Susan G Komen in the fight against breast cancer all weekend!
CityFest was generated through the support of the Naples City Council to achieve increased exposure for merchants within the Downtown retail districts. Events are planned to support local businesses and to raise awareness of the community and the economic and environmental benefits of “choosing local first.” One of the greatest things an individual can do to support his or her local community is to patronize its locally-owned businesses.