We sincerely hope this online source of Southwest Florida events helps you maximize your enjoyment of the Naples and Bonita Springs area. Times, cost (if any), and dates subject to change or cancellation.
- This event has passed.
Edison & Ford Holiday Nights – Opening Night
November 29, 2013 @ 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Opening Night Tree Lighting Ceremony, November 29 at 6 p.m. Santa, The Naples Carolers, and Mr. Edison and Mr. Ford. Historic buildings and acres of gardens decorated with lights, traditional decorations and Edison and Ford inventions.
Holiday Nights, Nov. 29 – Jan. 4
Closed December 24 & December 25
5:30PM – 9:00PM
Opening Night Tree Lighting Ceremony, November 29 at 6 p.m. Santa, The Naples Carolers, and Mr. Edison and Mr. Ford
Historic buildings and acres of gardens decorated with lights, traditional decorations and Edison and Ford inventions.
Behind the Scenes Holiday Traditions Tours, December 3, 10, 17 at 6:30 p.m. (additional cost)
A behind the scenes tour takes you inside and up close in the Edison and Ford homes, led by curatorial staff with special insight on the traditions of the Edison and Ford families.
- Live music performed nightly FREE in the Banyan Refreshment Area
- FREE Children’s Holiday Tree Trail with handmade ornaments on trees created by Lee County students
- Santa visits in the Ford Santa Workshop, November 29, 30, December 7, 11, 23; 6 – 8 p.m. Children will enjoy cartooning with Santa (Doug MacGregor) on November 30, December 7, 11, 23
- Edison Ford Museum and Laboratory open nightly
- Holiday Cottage Shoppe, Museum Store and Garden Shoppe open nightly for one-of-a-kind gifts
- Artists and Authors Night, December 8, 4-8 p.m.
- Hot and cold refreshments, BBQ, beer, and wine available for purchase in the Banyan Refreshment Area, provided by Everglades BBQ
NEW Clydesdale Wagon Rides provided by Whispering Pines, November 29, December 13, 22, 27, January 3 from 6 – 8p.m. The Clydesdale Wagon rides will take you through historic Edison Park. Cost: Adults $10, Children $5
COST: Self-guided Tours – Adults $15 – Children (6-12) $2
Students ages 13 – College (must present College ID) $8
Guided Tours Adults $20 – Children (6-12) $8, Edison Ford Members FREE
The event is closed Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
Groups may schedule guided or unguided tours from 5 p.m. – 7 p.m. and will receive a discounted group rate. Groups are required to make advanced reservations. Holiday Guided Tours & Behind-The-Scenes Holiday Tours -subject to availability. Call 239-334-7419 for more details.
In the event of inclement weather, groups and individuals should call prior to visiting for touring options.
Interested in buying or selling real estate in the Naples and Bonita Springs, Florida area? Visit StepsToTheBeach.com.