We sincerely hope this online source of Southwest Florida events helps you maximize your enjoyment of the Naples and Bonita Springs area. Times, cost (if any), and dates subject to change or cancellation.
A Costume Contest for Dogs (and their humans)! “Dress up and enter your costumed canine!” invites Linda Steele, Fleamasters’ Marketing Director. “Whether spooky, funny, or a mix of styles, this contest is your pup’s chance to strut their stuff.” Earn bonus points: Dog owners can add to the fun by dressing themselves up, as well.
“The idea came to us from the stores in our market that sell clothes, hats and other accessories for dogs. They’re extremely popular.” Steele said. “And Halloween seems the perfect time to celebrate man’s best friend. The contest should be a lot of fun to participate in, or watch.”
All of the money raised supports the Gulf Coast Humane Society, a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit, no-kill, animal welfare organization.
Where: Fleamasters’ Music Hall
Entry Fee: $10 to support the Gulf Coast Humane Society and defray cost of prizes
• Registration will take place from 1:00 to 2:15 pm; contest begins at 2:30 pm.
• Dog vaccinations must be current.
• Prizes will be awarded for the funniest, scariest and best overall, plus best human/dog costume combo.
• All dogs must be on a leash or carried or otherwise in control of owner at all times. Unruly dogs or owners may be disqualified or asked to leave.
• Dog owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pet.
• Our judges are not professionals, however judge’s decisions are final.
• Dogs must be present during registration
• Fleamasters reserves the right to use owner/dog photos for future advertising
Interested in buying or selling real estate in the Naples and Bonita Springs, Florida area? Visit StepsToTheBeach.com.