Mermaid’s Hideaway is a coastal cottage located along the east side of Hickory Boulevard in Bonita Springs, Florida. Steps to the beach on the Gulf of Mexico, this home is situated perfectly for a beach vacation – right across the street from scenic Bonita Beach at Access #8, steps to a trolley stop for convenient trips locally without a car, an easy walk along the beach or a bicycle ride to Doc’s Beach House Restaurant & Bar to the south, the bay waters and boat rentals at your fingertips and much more to enjoy our tropical paradise.
The cottage is centrally located for all of the conveniences you might need as well as having great access to all of the activities or points of interest in the area that you might want to check out while you’re on vacation. Naples is minutes away to the south with all that it has to offer for restaurants, shopping, sightseeing, arts and music as well as more beaches to discover. Be as active as you want to be – or just relax.
The home is fully outfitted with everything to make the most out of your vacation time. This includes an outdoor grill, beach chairs, beach umbrella, cruiser bicycles and the essential blender for frozen concoctions. We’ve made an effort to make sure that you feel like you’re on vacation and you know you’re in Florida.
The décor is “beachy” and comfortable but put together with quality ingredients. The vibe is relaxation. View more photographs and rental rates on Steps to the Beach Vacation Rentals.
Walk across the street to read a book on the beach, lounge on the master bedroom deck overlooking the bay waters and watch the boats go by and relax – you’re on vacation in paradise.
Mermaid’s Hideaway is located…….
- Right across the street from Beach Access #8 at Bonita Beach
- Just yards from public boat ramp into the bay water, so bring your canoe or kayak
- Just yards from boat rentals at Bonita Beach Resort Motel
- Less than half a mile to Big Hickory Grill (waterfront restaurant and bar)
- Less than 3 miles to Lovers Key State Beach Park
- 1.5 miles to both Barefoot Beach & the Lee County facilities at Bonita Beach
- 1.5 miles to Doc’s Beach House (beachfront restaurant & bar)
- 1.5 miles to Bonita Beach Rentals (jet skies, Hobie Cat catamarans, water trikes, parasailing)
- 1.75 miles to Coconut Jacks Restaurant (waterfront restaurant on Bonita Beach Rd.)
- Bike Lane (new bike path all along Hickory Blvd on both sides of the road) – ride your cruise. Bike to Doc’s Beach house to join in the sunset celebrations.
- You can catch the LeeTran (beach trolley) both north and south right at beach Access #8
Call us at 239-776-5077 with any questions.