Stuck for ideas for romantic things to do? Here’s our Top 10 list of romantic things to do in Naples, Florida.
- Stroll on the Naples Pier to watch the sunset.
- Dinner at Campiello Ristorante on Third Street South. Plan ahead, call in advance to make a request for Table #71, #72, #73, & #74 or #75, #76 – these are the tables for two on the front terrace that overlook the sidewalk. See the review on this website and get the phone number for the reservation.
- Walk together on one of the beaches at night – Vanderbilt Beach or near The Pier. Note: check your smart phone application for the full moon schedule and remember, you’ve got a flashlight application on your smart phone, if you need it.
- Naples Princess or, even more intimate, charter a catamaran or a sailboat from City Dock in Naples. Take a sunset dinner cruise aboard the
- Rent beach cruiser bicycles, a tandem or a two-person surrey from Naples Cyclery and pedal down to the Farmers Market behind Tommy Bahama on Saturday morning to select some goodies. Then have yourselves a picnic on the beach near The Pier or on a nearby bench.
- Go to the Silverspot movie theater at Mercato for dinner and a movie. Optional afterwards would be to check out the Blue Martini for a nightcap, live music and maybe some dancing.
- Start strolling at the east end of Fifth Avenue South in the early evening – window shop, stop in a few boutiques or art galleries, have a spontaneous cocktail in one of the outdoor cafes or establishments and then end up at the corner of Fifth Avenue South and Third Street South for dinner at Bice Ristorante.
- Spend the night or a weekend at La Playa Resort on Vanderbilt Beach. During the summer, the rates are lower and there aren’t nearly as many people around the property.
- Go to Barefoot Beach, park at the very south end of Lot#3 and walk to the point at Wiggins Pass for a day at the beach. You might encounter a few other people periodically during high season but, it will be mostly uninterrupted and private. Check the tide chart if you care about spreading out on the beach with your camp site.
- Stay home. Prepare a dinner with sea bass from Randy’s Fishmarket along with bread and fresh vegetables from the farmers market and buy some out-of-this-world confection, pastry or chocolate from Norman Love Confections for dessert. Wine or sparkling beverage of your choice.
Amore per sempre!
Speaking of love, we would love to add your own additions to this list of suggestions for a romantic time in Naples, Florida. Your contributions and comments to this post would be most appreciated. Grazie!