Yes, we know. When you need a Starbucks fix, there’s no time to wander around to discover things on your own. You need information and you need it now. So, here you go – these are the locations for Starbucks Coffee in and around Naples.
- In the middle of the action on Fifth Avenue South in downtown Naples, you’ll find plenty of outdoor seating at 796 Fifth Avenue South near the corner of Fifth Avenue South and 8th Street South. The best location for people-watching, too. Phone at (239) 213-9900.
- Another convenient location is on the southeast corner of Tamiami Trail (Route 41, otherwise known as 9th Street) and Central Avenue. That street address is 1 Tamiami Trail South (that helps to explain the North, South and East directional at the end of “Tamiami Trail”, doesn’t it?). There isn’t much for outdoor seating at this one and it’s a busy intersection with traffic anyway. Phone at (239) 213-1750.
- There is a location near the corner of Pine Ridge Road and Goodlette. That address is 1427 Pine Ridge Road and this store has a drive-thru feature, too. Phone at (239) 514-1388.
- Farther along Pine Ridge Road is a store near the corner of Pine Ridge & Livingston. The street address is 3370 Pine Ridge Road and the phone number is (239) 213-4291 for hours.
- Next along Pine Ridge Road is near Interstate 75 at 5995 Pine Ridge Road. Phone at (239) 352-4808.
- Our favorite location for the food menu and the obvious advantage of being located inside of a Barnes & Noble Bookstore is at Waterside Shops which sits on the corner of Tamiami Trail and Seagate Avenue. This one has lots of outdoor seating, too. It is a Starbucks Cafe so the food selection is much greater. Phone is (239) 598-5200 and the street address is 5377 Tamiami Trail North, Naples, Florida 34108.
- Waterside Shops also has a Starbucks within the outdoor mall. It’s small on the inside but, it does have about half a dozen tables outside. Walk between Brio and Bricktops restaurants – look to your right. For GPS purposes, the street address is 5505 Tamiami Trail North. Phone at (239) 596-8300.
- Another location a little farther up the road is near the corner of Vanderbilt Beach Road and Airport-Pulling Road. The address is 2315 Vanderbilt Beach Road and the phone is (239) 591-0105.
- Heading north up Route 41, you’ll find another Starbucks at 960 Immokalee Road just east of Tamiami Trail. This store has covered outdoor seating. Phone at (239) 591-8628.
- Farther up Route 41 (Tamiami Trail) about a mile south of Bonita Beach Road, you’ll find a Starbucks near the entrance to Audubon. It’s on the west side of Tamiami Trail in Audubon Plaza. They have soft seating outside with umbrellas. Street address is 15495 Tamiami Trail North and the phone number is (239) 254-9900
- If you find yourself near Coconut Mall, there’s a Starbucks on the west side of the mall. It has plenty of outdoor seating with cushioned sofas and umbrellas for shade. The address is 8076 Mediterranean Drive in Estero and the phone is (239) 495-8407.
- They have one inside of the Barnes & Noble at the Coconut Mall, too. That one is a Starbucks Cafe so there will be a larger selection for the food menu. That street address is 23130 Fashion Drive in Estero, FL, and the phone number is (239) 947-8724.
- Coastland Center, the mall located at 2004 Tamiami Trail North has a Starbucks location inside of the mall. That phone is (239) 261-4398.
- Just FYI, you’ll find Starbucks inside of these Target stores, too: Target at 2324 Pine Ridge Road; Super Target at 2415 Tarpon Bay Boulevard; Super Target at Coconut Point Mall.
- Miromar Outlets has a Starbucks, too.
We hope that this helps satisfy your Starbucks Coffee fix while you’re in and around Naples.