The Pelican Bay community has a great reputation and lots of loyalty amongst the residents but, why would I buy a home there versus many of the other beautiful communities in Naples, Florida?
Location with a wide range of house type and prices and exceptional amenities.
- Pelican Bay is a beachfront community on the Gulf of Mexico.
- Sited west of Route 41 (Tamiami Trail) between Seagate Drive to the south and Vanderbilt Beach Road to the north.
- Walking distance to restaurants, grocery store and shops.
- Short drive to Mercato at the intersection of Vanderbilt Beach Road and Route 41 (restaurants, night spots, movie theater, shops and boutiques, Whole Foods).
- Good access to Fifth Avenue South and Third Street South via automobile on Tamiami Trail or the more scenic route along Crayton Road and Gulf Shore Boulevard.
Homes and Prices:
- Condos listed for sale starting from below $300,000. Click on this link to view condos currently on the market for sale in Pelican Bay in all price ranges.
- Pelican Bay offers villas and single-family homes, too. Click on this link to see the details and photographs of villas and homes currently listed for sale.
- Unsurpassed in the list of first class amenities, Pelican Bay is the one and only community in Naples with a truly private beach area on the Gulf of Mexico.
- An annual fee of $1500 to the Pelican Bay Foundation provides access to the amenities.
- Beachfront restaurants and bars for residents and their guests.
- Beach attendants to set you up with onsite umbrellas, cabanas, chairs and chaise lounges.
- Miles of private beach to walk.
- Kayaks and Hobie Cats available to rent.
- Beachfront exercise classes offered at both the North and South Pavilions.
- Miles of walking paths throughout the community.
- Two tennis centers with organized play and coaching available.
- Private golf club located within the community at additional cost.
- Social membership at the clubhouse, “The Club,” is available at additional cost.
- Tram system to transport residents and guests to the beach as well as points along the berm.
- Walking distance to Waterside Shops for restaurants, shops and boutiques.
- Walking distance to ‘The Phil’ (The Naples Philharmonic Center for the Arts). Check out some of the internationally known artists, shows and acts on their website.
The community center includes:
- World-class fitness center with personal coaching available.
- Exercise classes for all levels of fitness.
- Tennis courts and pro shop.
- Computer center.
- Game tables and organized card games.
- Classes for everything from water color painting to yoga.
- Wellness studio for massage therapy.
The natural setting and all of the friendly people are free! Call us or send an email for a guided tour of everything that Pelican Bay has to offer. We love Pelican Bay and you will, too.
Ellie “Pen” at (239) 776-5077 or Tim Cranch at (239) 272-4848